Pomegranate Boxed Notecards Alma Thomas
- 20 blank notecards (5 each of 4 designs) with envelopes in a decorative box
- Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
- High-quality 250 gsm card stock
- Soft white envelopes
- Pomegranate’s notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
- Box size: 5.375 x 7.375 x 1.5 in.
- Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Grounded in nature, music, and her own impressions of earthly phenomena, Alma Thomas’s late work—exemplified by the four garden-inspired paintings featured in this notecard set—evokes the transformative dynamics of light, sound, and movement. Her dedication to abstraction reflected her belief that modern art, at its best, could transcend political and historical concerns. Thomas’s vibrant, lyrical compositions and distinctive mark-making place her among the most innovative American painters of the 20th century. Contains five each of the following images: Red Roses Sonata, 1972 Tiptoe Through the Tulips, 1969 Pansies in Washington, 1969 Air View of a Spring Nursery, 1966